While solar energy will give you a return on your investment over time, many still struggle with funding the initial installation. That’s why UMA Solar offers multiple solar financing options for both customers and contractors to help you and your customers make the switch to solar without breaking the bank.
Multiple Solar Financing Options
Direct Pay Option
With access to multiple solar financing options, you can offer your customers more payment options on your products and services.
- Our programs accept A, B & C tier credit customers
- No & low dealer fee programs
- Non-Recourse Loans, Unsecured to the homeowner, No UCC1 or Lien
- Funding options: Immediate, Staged & ACH
- Online Customer Portal
- No & low paperwork options
- APR starting from 2.99%
- Any product, Any Property, Any Service
- Residential & Commercial
Getting Started is Easy
STEP 1 : SALE
- The contractor submits app/sales contract to our Partner Lender for approval on Direct Pay Option (DPO)
- Upon credit approval, the lender calls the customer to verify financing terms and program parameters.
STEP 2 : ORDER
- Lender emails UMA/contractor with approval/payment guarantee on equipment to UMA
- The contractor submits an order to UMA with DPO for payment
STEP 3 : SHIP
- UMA ships orders without affecting contractor credit line
- Contractor completes work, submits signed completion certificate to the lender
STEP 4 : CONFIRMED
- The lender performs due diligence confirming equipment has been installed and the customer is satisfied.
DONE : FUNDED
- The lender will pay UMA directly for the invoice on materials and the contractor the balance thereafter